Latest update: 17-03-2020 at 17:00 - Click here for Dutch.
In response to the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), we would like to inform you about the measures we are taking to ensure your and our employees' health and safety. Swapfiets will remain available for everyone and Swapping will still be possible. However our service will be adapted in the coming period.
Health & safety
In addition to following the government guidelines, we are taking extra hygiene measures to ensure everyone's health and safety:
- We will avoid any physical contact when repairing or changing your bike.
- Our bikes (especially saddle and handlebars) are extra cleaned.
- Extra cleaning rounds in our shops.
- We won't offer coffee, tea or water.
- Employees with any cold symptoms are asked to stay at home. We're also asking you not to schedule a swap if you're showing any of these symptoms.
Swapfiets remains available with best possible service
Cycling is and will continue to be a good way to get around. Therefore, we will ensure that Swapfiets remains available to you. For any service to your bike you will be able to contact us as usual via our app, online and by phone.
The opening hours of our stores will be adjusted. Please check our app for the latest store and operating times in your city. On this page we will inform you about the latest updates and information with regard to the safety measures.
We are doing everything we can to provide you with the best service. In the upcoming period this may take a little longer than you might expect from us. We appreciate your understanding.
These are extraordinary times, but Swapfiets will do its best to be there for you.