WITH ULEZ CHARGE IMMINENT, SWAPFIETS IS OFFERING LONDONERS THE CHANCE TO SWAP DAILY CHARGE FOR A POWER 1 E-BIKE
SAVVY LONDON MOTORISTS & COMMUTERS ALIKE CAN GRAB SUSTAINABLE ALTERNATIVE FOR £12.50 FOR THE 1ST MONTH OF ULEZ
- Londoners can SAVE £52.40 off cost of Power 1 e-bike (*normal retail price is £64.90, discounted to £12.50 for first month of ULEZ)
- People can sign up for special e-bike offer online HERE and collect in-person at their Spitalfields store between 28 August and 31 December 2023
- The Power 1 e-bike comes with a lock, lights, maintenance, and repair service
Ahead of London’s incoming Ultra-Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) charge expanding across the entirety of the Capital on 28 August, Dutch cycling brand Swapfiets is providing a helping hand to all motorists and commuters alike.
The company will be running a special one-off, discounted, introductory deal, which will be available to savvy and sustainable Londoners, offering them the chance to bypass the new £12.50 daily ULEZ charge and cruise into work on an e-bike instead.
The controversial new charge is creating confusion and concern amongst many drivers in Greater London, as people try to work out whether their existing car is compliant and if it isn’t – how it can be converted and exactly what the new government ‘scrappage scheme’ is. However, thanks to Swapfiets, the above stress and worry can be avoided with their new offering.
The Dutch cycling brand believes that bikes are the key to more livable cities, and that a Swapfiets bike lives many lives, so with that in mind, they want to do their bit towards recycling AND supporting London’s aim to lower air pollution. However, the company appreciates the cost-of-living strain that many people are currently living under and are also keen to provide commuters with a cost effective and healthier alternative to driving into work.
- Swapfiets are offering Londoners the chance to avoid the ULEZ charge and claim their own discounted Power 1 e-bike between 28 August and 31 December 2023 (*T&Cs apply)
- Avoid the confusion, get healthy, do your bit for the environment and save money
- Visit the website HERE, fill in your personal details, select a slot to come into their Spitalfields store to pick-up your free Power 1 e-bike and get cycling!
If you’re considering switching four wheels for two – this special new offer might be perfect for you. Swapfiets offers a stress-free alternative to travelling in the city and beyond. The bike subscription service offers a range of bikes, including e-bikes and pedal bikes, with on demand maintenance and repairs, an AXA chain lock and replacements if stolen.
Katarina Hlavata, UK Country Manager at Swapfiets, said: As a company, we know the upcoming ULEZ charge is causing considerable stress and confusion for many people who regularly drive into Central London for work, but as a brand, we also recognise the importance of taking active steps to help improve air quality in London.
She continued: “With many Londoners currently looking to cut costs, we wanted to ensure whatever we offered, actively supports the vital work the government is doing to improve air quality, whilst also providing a financial incentive to help encourage people to look at alternative ways of commuting.”
- Swapfiets Power 1 e-bike offer will be available from 28 August - 31 December 2023
- Limited availability applies, with the first x50 people able to claim this special offer and on the basis of first come first served and valid once per customer and once per code
- Swapfiets reserves the right to terminate the offer at its own discretion
- Offer only applicable on Power 1 e-bike and sign up is required here
- Please note, the code 'ULEZ' must be added in the payment section on the above website, to enable the discounted rate of £12.50 for the first month
- Proof of ID is required to be eligible to redeem this offer and Swapfiets reserves the right to take a photo of the ID
- If the bike is not returned to the store address, Swapfiets will report it as missing and pursue legal action. (*Customer needs to call and inform in case there are serious circumstances that might prevent them from returning the bike on time)
Swapfiets general terms and conditions apply (available at www.swapfiets.co.uk)